[OSList] Sad News from Scotland

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Aug 29 10:53:52 PDT 2014

Thanks Michael and Richard for bringing the tragic news of Kerrys passing.
I will carry his wonderful hugs and laughter with me for the rest of my life. Truly remarkable man with wonderful spirit. I was so glad to meet him in London WOSonOS after many years and am shocked by his death now. )-:
R.I.P dear Kerry
Hugs back
Thomas