[OSList] is our voting software dead?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 03:24:28 PDT 2014

... yes, skip the voting (all it gives you is a statistical picture with
little or no indication of where the prerequisite passion is) and do
what is now called "Action Space". This is in fact nothing other than
the good old open space not asking for "issues" but for "projects" that
are present in the room and need to be worked on.
Works like a charm.
Done it many times.
Does not need endorsement of "proposals" by anyone since the outcome are
actions people are mad about (if they need endorsals or whatever it
might be the "Next Step" they decide on).

A very detailed account of how I do it (I am sure everyone has their own
approach) you find in "Meine open space Praxis" (page 159 ....),
paper version
> http://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Meine-open-space-Praxis?x37695=de921a1a50a29ebc9a4461c2f15d1bae

ebook version
> http://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Meine-open-space-Praxis-E-Book

or, if you are still with amazon
> http://www.amazon.com/Meine-open-space-Praxis-German-ebook/dp/B00KCRKVNC/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409221325&sr=1-1&keywords=Meine+open+space+Praxis

Its all in German but considering that at one time there was more German
spoken in Chicago than any other language you will find someone to
translate it for you.

Have a great day, see you in Belgrade?

mmp