[OSList] Very curious

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Aug 21 14:02:57 PDT 2014

Love to know that you are still "curious." And for better or worse, I'll be
there !

ho

Winter Address
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854
301-365-2093

Summer Address
189 Beaucaire Ave.
Camden, ME 04843
207-763-3261

Website
 www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com
OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org