[OSList] Very curious

karolina iwa karolina.iwa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 04:08:29 PDT 2014

so will i!
and sylwia myszka from progressive partners, poland.
and andrea moretti from italy, who is currently cruising on iceland on his bike :)

thx michael for starting this thread! i am also really curious which faces to start looking forward too :)

have a great day everybody,
karolina.

karolina iwa
creativity & self-organisation
track2: training - facilitation - consulting
D: +49 15774 932193   PL: +48 880 747578

www.track2facilitation.com
facebook: track2