[OSList] Always a Pleasure To Open A Little Space

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 19:16:31 PDT 2014

WOSonOS 2014 tugs at my heart! How I wish I could be there this year!  A
first grandchild on the way trumped any and all travel. So I will content
myself with sending our best wishes, from Florida to Serbia with this photo
album.  Magical moments in Belgrade with Jasmina and many wonderful folks
from Serbia during a 2 week visit in September 2013.

Spoke to Jasmina on Sunday and seems there will be a good crew from the
Baltics and many other countries.  I have no doubt it will be wonderful.
So if you're sitting on the fence and live nearby, perhaps these photos
will entice you.

In a month from now, you will be sitting in a circle opening some very
special space.

Suzanne

Flip snack book; click link and double click book itself to navigaten and
enlarge.
http://www.flipsnack.com/76EE6B7EFB5/wosonos-2014-a-belgrade-serbia-preview-fup07aee.html

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator