[OSList] unhangout

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Wed Aug 13 08:05:19 PDT 2014

Hi Michael,

It's amazing! It looks like Open Space Technology on video chat by
extending the Google Hangout platform. We've used Google Hangout on the
OS Hotline.

I just tried to create an unhangout, but it seems their "teeny tiny
team" are the only ones allowed to create unhangouts at this time on
their platform, but since it's Open Source, it should be possible to
download the source code and host our own event.

This looks like it will be very transformative. I just wish it
recognized it originally (as have all unconferences) come from OST.

     Harold

On 8/12/14 7:48 PM, Michael Wood wrote:
> Anyone know anything about the 'unhangout' platform? Or used it?
>
> On first glace it looks rather like an on-line form of Open Space.
>
> https://unhangout.media.mit.edu/how-to-unhangout/
>
> Michael Wood

Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>