[OSList] Still very curious and hungry for more

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 22:48:04 PDT 2014

Dear OSLIST,

the following will be part of a lovely crowd at the WOSonOS in Belgrade
in just about three weeks from now:

Jon Harvey, Pagram Bronwyn, Gerardo de Luzenberger, Markus Wittwer, Iwa
Karolina, Christine Koehler, Tova Averbuch with Eva Niv and Rotem Ofer,
Pernilla Luttrop, Jo Töpfer and Harrison Owen... from the United
Kingdom, Italy, USA, France, Israel, Sweden, Germany and Poland plus the
conveners from Serbia.

My appetite for "relishing to hear who all is coming" is still huge.
Would love to hear from more of you who will be in Belgrade... and for
those of you that are becoming curious, here is the whole enchilada
(everything) on the upcoming WOSonOS
http://wosonos2014.com/

Peace and Love
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 395 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 142 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org