[OSList] The newspaper Die Welt in permanent open space

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 03:50:38 PDT 2014

Look at what I discovered today on the internet

http://www.mondaynote.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/die_welt_newsrm_plan.png?d81f8f--

a plan of the newsroom that Die Welt is having build : it looks
exactly like the plan of a big OS gathering

Except of course that at the center they put what they call "the eye"
= the editor-in-chief , where we put space.

Here is what the author of the article says, admiring how this has
been build to leverage cross-collaboration : "Everyone now sees it as
the indispensable platform to produce across all major vectors now
used by the readers – mobile, tablets, web and print – with greater
efficiency along with *consistent* *quality*,.

Here is a link to the article :
http://www.mondaynote.com/2013/10/28/the-age-of-the-platform/

Enjoy !

Christine