[OSList] Angie Arrien

Chris Weaver chrisgweaver13 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 22:48:48 PDT 2014

Thank you all for your words honoring Angeles.

Reflecting on Jeff:
*...to bring indigenous wisdom into modern institutions in a braided way...*

and on Thomas:

*The four ways of spirit: *
*Show up and be fully present*
*Tell the truth without blame or judgement*
*Follow what has heart and meaning to you*
*Be open to outcome, not attached*

...I am thinking of what kind of honoring she would appreciate.
Next week I will be high in the NC mountains on a secluded grassy
riverbank, camping out with 44 third graders.  We keep a fire going all
night for two nights - our "reflection fire."  We also choose our
activities using Open Space.  I am thinking that by the fire I'll weave
Angie's journey into a little story for the kids, and end up with one of
her gifts - the four ways of spirit - which I have no doubt that the
children will understand...& those who find it useful will remember.

Thank you to this community for introducing me to her work.

Sparks, rising into the night sky ~
Chris