[OSList] Open Space and Boundaries

Mark Pixley mjpixley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 03:26:19 PDT 2014

Bhav and Glenda,

Thanks for sharing that writeup.  It really struck me, especially about
multiple containers that are existent and emerging in every situation.

I had been taking a passing interest in this conversation and this
stimulated to reread what had been written.

Mark

--
Mark Pixley

LEADERSHIP INC
Facilitating Organizational Change in Greater China

86-755-8211 1366
86-186 8895 0841
skype: mjpixley