[OSList] Open Space and Boundaries

Barry Owen barry at paretorealtyllc.com
Tue Apr 8 14:58:25 PDT 2014

I remember a time (WAY back in time) talking to Harrison about what it
might look like to have a HUGE Open Space event in an open air stadium with
all of the participants wearing bright colored shirts . . . from the
perspective of a blimp hovering overhead with time-lapse photography
throughout the event.

I think this "container" notion would play out beautifully,

Self organization creates the space it needs - always - not more, not less

*Barry Owen*
Founder/Principal Broker
*Pareto Realty, LLC
*\pə-ˈrā-(ˌ)tō\<http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=bixpar02&word=Pareto&text=%5Cp%C9%99-%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%88%3C%2FSPAN%3Er%C4%81-(%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%8C%3C%2FSPAN%3E)t%C5%8D%5C>
*The Vital Few*
*BarryOwensBlog.com <http://BarryOwensBlog.com>*

*http://about.me/barryowen <http://about.me/barryowen>*
102 Woodmont Blvd Suite 242