[OSList] CULTUREcon2014 Boston June 26 & 27

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Thu Apr 17 20:00:22 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Our 2-day conference, the [agileCULTUREcon] is scheduled for June 26 &
27 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. This year, we plan to bring OST to the
attention of a great many people...as many as possible...

This is an announcement, and an invitation. You are hereby invited to
come and play...as a participant, as a speaker...in any way the you
think works the best...

==================================
Here is the link for the upcoming 2014 event...
...June 26 & 27 in Cambridge Mass:
*agileCULTUREcon 2014 BOSTON June 26-27
<http://newtechusa.net/agileculturecon-2014-boston/>*
==================================

Pictures from the last event
http://newtechusa.net/culture-con/the-agile-culture-conference-2012-photos/

The tickets are very inexpensive, from $200 to $320 for a full 2 days,
with food throughout each day.

...the 2014 event is still very much under construction, and if you
want, you can play a large role in the shape of the event overall!

*agile CULTURE Conference 2014*

Day1 is designed as 15 total speaking slots, some of very short
duration. The intent here is to introduce a numerous, rich and varied
set of thinkers and ideas into the opening of the conference on
Day1....and mix those ideas...and set the stage for a much deeper dive
into culture & community, with a full-day Open Space on Day2.

Speakers as of now include:

*Robert Richman* from CULTURE BLUEPRINT (*link
<http://www.robertrichman.com/>*), formerly of Zappos

*Jim & Michele McCarthy* from McCarthy Technologies, home of the Core
Protocols (*link <http://www.mccarthyshow.com/>*)

*Jean Russell*, author of Thriveability (*link
<http://thrivable.net/about/>*)

*John Buck*, expert on circle governance & author of We The People
(*link <http://sociocracyconsulting.com/about/team/john-buck-bio/>*)

*Daniel Mezick*, originator of the Open Agile Adoption method and author
of THE CULTURE GAME (*link <http://www.DanielMezick.com>*)

*Deborah Hartman Preuss*, Executive Coach & Open Space Facilitator
(*link <http://www.deborahpreuss.com/>*)

230 people attended CULTUREcon2012. Space for this year's event is
limited to the 1st 150 to sign up...

Conference Link:
***agileCULTUREcon 2014 BOSTON June 26-27
<http://newtechusa.net/agileculturecon-2014-boston/>*

We plan to announce more exiting speakers in the next 10 days...and more
than a few surprises!

There are still a few speaking slots open if you have something big to
say about culture. If you have culture design/redesign tools like
meeting formats, social system designs, facilitation and related tools
for designing cultures for teams, organizations and enterprises, we want
to hear from you!

*The Open Space Story-Behind-the-Story*

In many ways, OST is the star of the event, the primary culture-tool to
explore, and an important area of focus for the event.

One of the intentions of the conference is to actively socialize Open
Space into organizations that are trying to cope with the relentless
pace of change. We are looking for OST people with deep experience to
participate, and teach and socialize Open Space to across the 2 days.
Most of the attendees are managers, directors, VP, and C-level people
from a typical workplace culture. These attendees are interested in
improvement, and know very little about Open Space. This event is
designed to change that!

The primary task of the event is to put practical tools for shaping
culture... tools like Open Space... into the hands of the people who
need them most.

How you choose to participate is up to you...if you are _*hot*_ to offer
a session on Day1, we want to hear from you!

The single rule for the 15 speakers on Day1 is that they must be present
during the entire Day2 Open Space in some way, and be present at the
closing circle. The intent here is to create a valuable and rich social
learning experience for attendees, who want to socialize with the
speakers, book authors and thought leaders at the conference. The focus
is on practical tools company leaders can use to design, and redesign
intentional culture designs at work. The intent is to showcase Open
Space as perhaps THE most essential tool available for creating genuine
progress in organizations.

We at Agile Boston hereby invite you to come and play...and to consider
what this conference may mean to you, and how you may choose to
participate. The space holds about 150 people.

Conference Link:
***agileCULTUREcon 2014 BOSTON June 26-27
<http://newtechusa.net/agileculturecon-2014-boston/>*

PS: Here is the link for the previous event we did in 2012, the one with
the BUS from Philly to Boston:
2012 (past event)
*http://newtechusa.net/culture-con/*

I hope you can make it!

Will you email me at dan at newtechusa.net or reach me by phone at 203 915
7248 with your questions? Will you forward this to a friend?

Thank you! and

Kind Regards,
Daniel

--