[OSList] Passover, Self organization, boundaries, authority and where new things happen... a bit long

Skye Hirst skyeh at autognomics.org
Thu Apr 17 09:00:08 PDT 2014

so  wonderful to hear all this from the Heartland and from the
heart/mind/gut  knowing of this amazing complexity of life which holds
wisdom of which we all have access when we can notice it and even when we
can't.   Thanks so much for the Chris.

*Skye Hirst, PhD*
President - The Autognomics Institute
*Conversations in Radical Self-Knowing*