[OSList] question about aeronautics and self-organisation in the US

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 07:48:51 PDT 2014

You might be thinking of Lockheed's Skunk Works.

http://www.lockheedmartin.ca/us/aeronautics/skunkworks/origin.html

Many other companies have similar operations including Boeing

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Harvest Moon Consultants

Art of Hosting - Participatory Leadership and Social Collaboration, Bowen Island, BC November 11-14,2013