[OSList] Creative NJ

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 04:48:12 PDT 2014

Dear Pam,

Quite amazing that a gathering in New York at International House with
Harrison and Karen could lead to so much.  It's where I met Chuni and what
ultimately led us to connect and work with Creative New Jersey and to meet
you.

Then this past January, Ms Song and Hulu were in New York too and then
later, they staying with Chuni's family in New Jersey.

In addition to meeting you in New York Pam, I also remember meeting Jason
and others from the Occupy movement. Many had helped in the rescue efforts
for weeks and months after Hurricane Sandy. Many very real human stories
were shared... Again at International House!

I am so moved by your post Pam, the caring and care behind it. It seems
there is no better place to be opening space than in your Highlands
community. I am sure you feel the deep support and admiration from many of
us. I am also struck by Hulu's happy tone which reminds us how resilient is
the human spirit.

Greetings to Elisabeth, Wendy, Larry and others for continuing to Open
Space. In addition to 6 Open Spaces and soon 7, it also led to Harrison's
Ted talk which you invited.

Leading up to May 2nd and after, keep us posted. My wish for you is that
there be a lot of diversity with people of all ages and  backgrounds who
are still recovering from Hurricane Sandy and others who care much in the
way of neighbors helping neighbors. Whether local or global, we are all
community.

Suzanne