[OSList] short os extended

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Apr 4 10:51:01 PDT 2014

There may have been several people, but I do remember Barry Owen telling a
similar tale of work he was doing at Vanderbilt.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org