[OSList] Open Space and Authority

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Apr 1 14:45:48 PDT 2014

Rosa – You said: “my own experience echoes Peggy's and others: three
consecutive days at an Open Space event, certainly affected my own sense of
creative freedom/agency/self-authority)!”  I think that experience is pretty
much universal, so I’ve heard. And the question arises... Why just three
days? What stands in the way of us being in that “space” 24X7? Not much, I
strongly suspect, save for our unwillingness, inability, fearfulness of
Doing it. All big obstacles for sure, but not insurmountable. Jump in – the
water is FINE. You have nothing to lose but your delusions... or something.
Then again....

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: