[OSList] Angeles

Steve Cochran scochran305 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:00:18 PDT 2014

In 2000 I took a group of twenty or so Federal Government executives
focused on implementing "E-Government" applications to meet for an
afternoon with Angeles. This followed a technology-intensive morning with
executives at Sun Microsystems in Silicon Valley.

Angeles joined our group which was seated on the floor in a circle in her
beautiful studio on the Bay in Sausalito. She gracefully assumed a
lotus-like position and said "How may I serve you?". A three hour
no-boundaries, highly-interactive and personal exploration followed.

For many of my Fellows this was a watershed event on their leadership
journey and it is often referred to among the alumni of that Group as
pivotal in their lives.

Thank you Angeles for helping us understand what truly giving of ourselves
can offer.

Very sad, but honored and grateful to have known her -

*Steve Cochran*
*Steward and Coach: Sustainability Leadership Fellows Program*
Sustainability Strategies LLC <http://sustainabilitystrategies.com/>
Blue Ridge Sustainability Institute<http://www.blueridgesustainability.org/>
US Partnership for Education for Sustainable
Development<http://www.uspartnership.org/main/view_archive/1>
Washington, DC *and*
Asheville, North Carolina
*The Sustainability Capital*