[OSList] Please recommend a good website to post daily breaking news for OS!

chris.corrigan at gmail.com chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:58:21 PDT 2013

A few years ago we built a tool for a 600 person world cafe called SMSHarvest.  It allows participants at a gathering not post real time insights using text messages (meaning that you don't need smartphones mor even things like twitter which require registration and so on)  The tool can be managed by using commands sent by text as well and can output things like word clouds, live streaming and tables of text categorized depending on the commands you have used.

At any rate, the developer, Luke Closs, made a little tool from the original code which you can learn about here:  http://smsharvest.com.

Chris