[OSList] OS with Sign Language as a first language

Annika von Walter info at annikavonwalter.de
Wed Sep 25 09:49:09 PDT 2013

Hello Lee,

there is another thing I forgot just now: Have a careful look at the room!
Bright light without blinding anyone will help communcating. It is difficult
to see signs properly, e.g. if a window or a very bright lamp is beind the
speaker. And if you have concentric circles make sure that everybody has
eyecontact to the speaker, for example in the closing circle at the end.
Perhaps find out a good 'talking spot' instead of a talking stick? Or
otherwise widen the circle so that everybody can take place in it. In this
case you should try if signs can be well seen from the opposite side of the
circle.

Best to all of you

Annika

A n nik a v on W a l te r

Organisations- & Teamentwicklung

Ceciliengärten 35

12159 Berlin

Telefon   030  78 95 87 82

Mobil   01577 97 66 647

 <mailto:info at annikavonwalter.de> info at annikavonwalter.de

 <http://www.annikavonwalter.de> www.annikavonwalter.de

Denken Sie an Ihre Umwelt - ist es wirklich notwendig, diese Mail zu
drucken?