[OSList] Agile Orientation for OST community members

kathryn at energyatplay.com kathryn at energyatplay.com
Sat Sep 21 08:24:30 PDT 2013

Hello Dan,

I'm interested in your offering. I'm just starting up
an online learning community at Microsoft that is about Adopting Agile
for Content Developers.

Kathryn Elliott

On 2013-09-19 10:59, Daniel
Mezick wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> This is an invitation to signal
interest in learning more about how Open Space can help Agile adoptions,
and

> * learn about the structure of the Agile industry, and
> *
learn about the dynamics of the current Agile adoption situation, and

* learn how Open Space can play in the Agile Space, and
> * learn more
about Open Agile Adoption

> There will be no marketing of anything
whatsoever on this call. The intent is to offer a gift, to folks here
who are skilled in OST, folks who may not have a
programming/IT/software/Agile background.

> If there is enough
interest from the OST community, I am ready, willing and able to arrange
and conduct a short, structured phone conference to address these topics
and facilitate some lively dialogue and Q&A around these topics.

The date and time for the proposes conference call is:
> Monday,
October 14 at 7PM EST

> Here is a starting agenda:
>
> 1/ What is
Agile? What is Agile coaching?
> 2/ What are some of the special
problems with Agile coaching and Agile adoptions?
> 3/ How can Open
Space help?
> 4/ Can Open Space facilitators can be Agile coaches? Is
this really possible? If so, what extra stuff do they need to know?
> 5/
What is Open Agile Adoption, and why do I care?
> 6/ What next steps
can I take to learn more about the Agile opportunity?

> To signal
interest:

> 7/ Please add a brief note of interest to this thread, by
replying to it
> 8/ Send me an email (dan at newtechusa.net} with "OAA
10/14" in the message subject

> You can visit
www.OpenAgileAdoption.com [2] if you want to investigate these topics a
bit more in advance of responding.

> You are invited to signal
interest! Based on your feedback, I will know exactly what to do.

Will you reply by Monday 10/7, or sooner?

> Thank you and
>
> Kind
Regards,
> Dan
>
> --
>
> Daniel Mezick, President
>
> New
Technology Solutions Inc.

> (203) 915 7248 (cell)
>
> Bio [3].
Blog [4]. Twitter [5].

> Examine my new book: The Culture Game [6]:
Tools for the Agile Manager.

> Explore Agile Team Training [7] and
Coaching. [8]

To post send emails to OSList at lists.openspacetech.org