[OSList] Ang.: Mixing self-organization with structuredinstruction

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 06:12:41 PDT 2013

Dear Eiwor,
i found this on studiecirkeln (study circles) in wikipedia:

Initiativtagare till den första svenska studiecirkeln var den
socialdemokratiske riksdagsmannen Oscar Olsson, kallad "Olsson med
skägget". Olsson var även verksam inom godtemplarrörelsen och det var
inom denna organisation man i Lund 1902 förverkligade hans idé om
studier i kamratlig samvaro.

The google translator got this result:

The initiator of the first Swedish study circle was the social democrat
MP Oscar Olsson, called "Olsson with the beard." Olsson was also active
in godtemplarrörelsen and it was within that organization, in Lund in
1902 realized his idea of ​​studies in comradely interaction.

Comradely greetings from "Michael with the beard"
mmp