[OSList] Client Endorsement

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Sep 16 14:51:22 PDT 2013

Hi, all - USAID has been using Open Space for some years now in various bureaus - for example I worked for several years with (sparked by their initial request to use Open Space as the process to think before finalizing budget: how to spend a billion dollars of HIV/AIDS money) in one of their Africa Missions starting back in 2008, and they've been collaborative partners in the work I've done bringing Open Space to the International AIDS conferences since 2000.
So I think the story may be that others in our community, and others in their community, are hearing more about something that has been happening all along.
Like when people say 'what is this new method called Open Space?'
Either way, it's a good thing…and I think the reason written by whatever Mission it was Harrison you quoted to start this message stream is a great one for us to quote for future clients - a client's eye view of 'why this, why now'. Wonderful,
Lisa