[OSList] 5 things OS does

doug ost at footprintsinthewind.com
Sat Sep 14 15:11:29 PDT 2013

Thanks, Paul!

I would leave the next sentence as it is: "But open space is dangerous."

Are you perhaps looking for a number "Third?" These are the 5 things
going on in open space: we tell, we hear, we bump, we unearth, we
emerge. Which do you think are the main three? Not sure I want to
choose, nor that I can. Seems to me they are there and to remove one is
to take a leg off a frog and ask it to hop.

			:- Doug.