[OSList] WOSonON 2014 - save the date

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 02:41:13 PDT 2013

Great news, Jasmina!
Put the dates in my long-term calender.
As an old hand at WOSonOSes, Learning Exchanges and Stammtische I want
to let you in on a secret:
No matter how much energy and time and valiant effort you put into the
planning process, folks will always do exactly the same: follow their
passion.
So doing less ain't such a bad idea!
In fact, it seems to open even more space for experimentation,
improvisation, surprises, challenge, fun (another word for "work" in
open space)... and, of course, historic breakthroughs...

Have a great day in Belgrade
mmp