[OSList] Reality Itself, self-organization, and peace

Julie Smith jsmith at mosquitonet.com
Sun Sep 8 13:06:10 PDT 2013

I smiled as I read this, Don.  Adi Da spoke very beautifully about His intentional entanglement here, and His conscious disentanglement.  But the point of what you shared is the nuanced understanding of entanglement described by Karen Barad that there is no separate existence, and therefore no "joining" of "separate" entities.  Nicely said.

And wow, "individuals do not preexist their interactions."  That reminded me of this:

Every apparently (and conditionally) arising "object" is "known" as "object" only by an apparently (and conditionally) arising "knowing-subject" (or mode of egoic "self"-identity) that (itself) arises (as "knowing-subject") only in the instant of the "known-object"--and not previous (or otherwise prior) to the "known-object."

From the essay On The Intrinsic Transcending of The Fault of Subjectivity in The Teaching Manual of Perfect Summaries: The Revelation of The Preliminary "Perfect Knowledge" Teachings of His Divine Presence The Divine Avataric World Teacher Ruchira Avatar Adi Da Samraj.

Love,

Julie

The heart has a question. The Heart must be Satisfied. Without that Satisfaction, which is necessarily Transcendental and Spiritual in nature, there is no True Happiness.

Adi Da Samraj