[OSList] Emergent Hero's Journey in Any Community

John Watkins johnw536 at mac.com
Fri Sep 6 15:15:29 PDT 2013

Spark,

I once used the hero's journey as the framework for a three day workshop for a large and well known advertising firm that was going through a very self aware transition from its founder-leaders into a new leadership regime.  They loved it.  I now consider it an archetypal workshop process whether explicit (as this was) or emergent (as it might appear in an OST experience).  We all want to experience our work as being that transformational, heroic, and powerful!

John