[OSList] 1000 pax OST in November - need your thoughts

Christine Whitney Sanchez christine at innovationpartners.com
Thu Sep 5 09:45:05 PDT 2013

Carm, we had two sessions over 5 hours.  How much time do you have?
Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez, Partner
Innovation Partners International
Phoenix, AZ, USA  +1.480.759.0262
www.innovationpartners.com

On Sep 4, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Carmela Ariza <carmela_ariza at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Christine,

Thanks for this response.  How many OS sessions or rounds did you have?

Carms

If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having. -- Henry Miller