[OSList] Ang.: Saving Paper versus Printing Reports

eiwor@gatewayc.com eiwor at gatewayc.com
Mon Sep 30 21:18:47 PDT 2013

Hi Evan, I never print reports because I use flipcharts for the reports in the meeting, then take pictures and put them into a document that is sent out by email. The flipcharts are big enough for people to read on the wall, even with a big crowd of people. Another thing with flipcharts, they take less time to write because they are created during the session while computer reports are done after, which means a need for longer sessions.
Eiwor

Genuine Contact Professional
A holistic approach to organizational success
Gateway Creation Tools
070 2622946