[OSList] Our D&D openspace Roadshow movie

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Wed Sep 25 12:27:14 PDT 2013

Dear OS friends!

I know some of you may be wondering if we even still exist but I wanted to share with you the lovely movie our fried Ragnar made about our Improbable openspace roadshow which ended with Wosonos 2012 last year. There aren't many documentations that capture the beauty of OS closing circles but this little gem of a movie surely does

http://vimeo.com/m/75226991

This year we also did a mini roadshow so in all D&D Roadshow has done over 30 different
open spaces nationwide in the last year and a half!
the reports are all up here:

www.devotedanddisgruntled.com
over 800 individual intertagged reports about theatre issues.

http://www.devotedanddisgruntled.com/reports/

Ragnar  was at three events and also WOSonOS and pulled this little movie together.  I know he is also working on creating a movie specifically about WOSonOs and Harrison so watch this space.

Here's the link to Ragnar's lovely movie...

http://vimeo.com/m/75226991

love
Phelim x