[OSList] Super-small open space

Gray graydancer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 14:04:26 PDT 2013

Dear list,

I was hoping to draw upon your collective wisdom in regards to an upcoming open space I'm doing in Hawaii. Originally there were 30-50 people expected; however, moving the venue to Maui has shrunk the attendee list to ten or less.

I'm very experienced doing OS's with between 40-150, and once had a great one with only 15 people. I know that the structure will hold - but I'm wondering if anyone else has any specific tips, advice, or techniques for Very Small Open Spaces?

Gratefully,

Gray Miller