[OSList] Reality Itself, self-organization, and peace

Julie Smith jsmith at mosquitonet.com
Sun Sep 8 11:26:32 PDT 2013

Dear all ~

My inquiry into self-organization continues.  Last night I found the essay I've attached here.  It begins with this line:

The Self-Characteristic (or Intrinsic Self-Nature) of Reality Itself Is Self-Organizing and Acausal.

I thought that might be of interest to some here.  The entire essay is included in the attachment.  This essay is one of many from The Aletheon: The Divine Avataric Self-Revelation of His Divine Presence, Avatar Adi Da Samraj.

Adi Da's Teaching about what humanity must do to become truly human at all scales from personal to global is contained in Not-Two Is Peace.  In all I've encountered related to the human condition, this book is unique.  Utterly radical, and rings entirely true.  So many conversations here are about what to do and be to help the world, to participate in making humanity better, saner, happier, more human.  In this book Adi Da speaks again and again about prior unity, self-organization, everybody-all-at-once, and so much more.  Understanding Not-Two Is Peace would enrich the conversations here immensely.  (Not-Two Is Peace is written in language that is simpler and more accessible than the language used in The Aletheon.  The book is freely available online: http://www.da-peace.org/.)

And Harrison, intrepid leader and inspiring force, this for you:

Like Sufi dervishes who raise one arm to the sky to receive God's grace and point the other arm down to earth as a symbol of giving that grace to the human world, dance for Grace.  Like the gopis in their dance around Krishna, dance the lovely circle of human love made Divine and Divine love for humankind.  Like the Paiutes in their Spirit Dance, dance as a community, dance together that all people may live in peace.

Dance down the Light.

Adi Da Samraj

Love,

Julie

Avatar Adi Da Samraj:  You are going to die sometime, and you tend to think that you are not going to make a difference.  You are alive at a critical time, and what you do does make a difference.  Only people such as you can make the difference, by rising up and refusing the impulse to non-cooperation, by manifesting the principles in your Spiritual practice or in your religion in relation to all other forms of Spirituality and religion, by manifesting the principle of compassion, cooperation, love.  Manifest that in your personal life every day, or you are supporting the destructiveness that is going on all over the "world".   Spoken Communications, December 12, 1992