[OSList] Surprised of Singapore

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Oct 27 17:10:16 PDT 2013

Sounds like it worked perfect. Congratulations Nigel!! And... Be prepared to
be surprised. It will always happen. When Michael Pannwitz and I worked with
2108 German psychiatrists we thought they might have 150 issues. Turned out
to be 236. But space (it turns out) is infinite. Unless your mind is closed.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: