[OSList] : Speech acts

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Oct 26 08:35:31 PDT 2013

Actually Dan - it is and always has been a serious joke, with (I think) a
wonderful internal contradiction. If you were really prepared to be
surprised, you couldn't be surprised... or could you J

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: