[OSList] Help please ~ In the invitation, how do I encourage participation in a whole multi-day event?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 08:37:26 PDT 2013

Dear Chris,
after seeing all the feedback you got on your question I had the urge to
have a look at the full invitation while it is still in a draft stage.
And then, I thought it would really utilize the ressources in our list,
if several took the draft and work it over, so that you would have x, y,
z... drafts. It would result in a little collection of invitations. In
fact, there is a small collection of invitations that were used for
various events in "Meine open space Praxis", all in German though.
However, there will be an ebook version of that book and stuff like
invitations could be added... hmmm.
This is the kind of stuff retired folks dream up between trips to the
grandchildren...
Have a great day
mmp