[OSList] Is there a Minnesota/Midwest OST peer group out there?

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Mon Oct 21 09:22:10 PDT 2013

Thanks Katie, Diane. Off-line Jerry Nagel - http://www.meadowlark.co -
was also recommended. Thanks all for being so welcoming.

I should mention that many of our connections also go through
http://ncdd.org networks.

One of my goals is to make sure that folks who have experienced open
space/unconference style events who also have an interest in building
local community with technology know about http://citycampmn.org so
they can participate if interested.

As our event two years ago was made up mostly of folks who hadn't
experienced an open format event (and many Minnesotans find the
permission to get up a move to another room as counter culture) or
they had been to tech "BarCamps" (MinneBar) which are more traditional
presentations with a self-nominated online process pre-event.

Cheers,
Steven Clift
E-Democracy.org

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com