[OSList] Agile for OST Facilitators (Call #2: Monday 10/28, 7PM NYC/EST time)

Dan Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Sat Oct 19 13:36:40 PDT 2013

Yes, these calls are recorded and in theory can be published for later listening

Also: 10/28 is over a week away, I cannot do the call this Monday, so 10/28 instead. I plan to follow the trend regarding interest on these calls. The trend is currently "up", and so there is a good chance each Monday is a go for a call.

Lets see what develops; next call is 10/28

Regards
Dan

Sent from my iPhone