[OSList] The OST Game

paul levy paul at cats3000.net
Mon Oct 14 13:47:41 PDT 2013

Harrison

Whatever you experienced as OST when it first escaped has largely become a
game. A game of training. A game of "go back to base and read the manual".
Even you play a regular game on here as one of the elders who keep
defending OST against change (oh yes you do). It's become a game with a
book of instructions with bells, anti-clockwise circle walking and "rules".
That's a shame and, thankfully, fairly pointless as it keeps on escaping in
different and lovely ways anyway.

Now, opening space, that's something really worth trying...

(Waits as the usual elders line up to deliver their wise pronouncements)...

So it goes.

Paul Levy