[OSList] The Breakout Rooms in the River and the Park

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 07:40:55 PDT 2013

Really deep appreciation for the holding if this space and this story. Will form the basis if my hosting next week as we initiate the work of establishing an indigenous learning village on the west coast of Vancouver Island.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Harvest Moon Consultants

Art of Hosting - Participatory Leadership and Social Collaboration, Bowen Island, BC November 11-14,2013