[OSList] Open Space and Research

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 8 21:49:27 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

My experience was not exactly as you describe.

The fieldwork for my PhD, as well as the structure of the general research was set in Open Space.
The uni of Western Sydney was where I was enrolled in Sociology and Justice Studies.
The research was based in Victoria, where I was living.

Please let me know if I can assist in any way.

Allison.
(Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria, Australia on a mild, cloudy Spring day)