[OSList] Opening Space in mixed/low literacy community

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Oct 3 21:09:20 PDT 2013

I have this new operating system which is deciding for me how to correct the words. It is like being possessed by another being who is speaking in their own language.
Thank you for your patience, dear readers, in understanding what I am trying to say even though the spirit inside my new operating system has very strong opinions about what words to write instead…

Lisa