[OSList] OS for civic engagement/local government: stories to share?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Oct 3 07:31:10 PDT 2013

Tricia - Perhaps you may remember the Mayor of Harrisonburg, VA who did a
number of Open Spaces as a regular part of his time in the job. There are a
number of videos available which could be of use to you.

Check out: http://openspaceworld.ning.com/video/harrisonburgsummitscom-open

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: