[OSList] study circles

Eiwor Backelund eiwor at gatewayc.com
Thu Oct 3 04:08:01 PDT 2013

  Thank you Ben, there are many good sites out there, I also found a report in English from Linköping University in Sweden with a bibliography with lots of resources at http://liu.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:328351/FULLTEXT01.pdf. And a quite short guide for the facilitator at  http://www.ncsall.net/fileadmin/resources/teach/adult_reading_scg_tips.pdf

  If I have one advice it would be to keep it as simple as possible. When you are familiar with OST, facilitating a study circle is not difficult, you can easily use the four principles and the law of two feet. You can even use a talking object that conducts the dialogue instead of yourself doing so.

  Eiwor