[OSList] the serendipity machine

marianella sclavi sclavi.marianella at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:58:10 PDT 2013

Hi michael
on the 29th I am flying to Amsterdam to attend the Borders to cross
conference organized by the
Dutch Govnmt that has chosen 40  experiences for the future of democracy in
Europe.

But I am trying to check if some of my collaborators who are part of the
school project might come to Matera

I'll let you know. Is it necessary to speak English ?

Best ,

Marianella

*****