[OSList] Invite: OS hotline skype - Tuesday, Oct, 29 - 12pm EDT

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at mojocollaborative.com
Mon Oct 28 20:43:42 PDT 2013

Good day all!

You are warmly invited to participate in an OS hotline skype, *Tuesday
October 29 - 12pm EDT.*
Please come with whatever is up for you at the moment and remember, friends
are most welcome!

*To participate:*

   1. *Sign up with your skype name *on this spreadsheet *before 11:45am
   EDT tomorrow*: OS marketplace <http://tinyurl.com/nxbndq8>
   2. Accept *skype invite from osi-us *skype account (if it's your first
   time)
   3. If you want to sign up close to the call time/after we've started -
   email me and I will happily add you!

I look forward to sharing with you tomorrow!

Tricia Chirumbole
Open Space Facilitator, Agile Consultant
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole