[OSList] New Kid on the Block

Carol Daniel Kasbari carol.dkas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:58:41 PDT 2013

Thanks a million Michael for your welcoming:) I'm happy to be the 39 one in
the US map, it's also my age now. What a coincidence..:)
I'm happy to join my fellow Americans in their journey to make a difference
in this part of the world.
Looking forward to being in contact with all of you,
Warm regards from Vienna, VA
Carol