[OSList] Updates: Online Facilitation Unconference 2013

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at mojocollaborative.com
Mon Oct 21 10:27:57 PDT 2013

Hi all!

Some exciting updates for this week's *Online Facilitation Unconference
2013 *that I am helping to organize: *Wednesday, October 23rd - Friday
October 25th.*

Online Marketplace is open 24/7 from Wednesday through Friday: Register for
details <http://ofu2013.org> and join us when you can!

Updates:

   - So far, 175+ registrants across 25+ countries :)
   - *Kick off opening circle:* Wednesday, October 23rd
      - Two openers: *7am Pacific AND 7pm Pacific* (to accommodate the
      spinning of our fine globe)
   - *Open Marketplace *through Friday, October 25 for any participant to
   host and join sessions any time they'd like!
   - *Closing round: *Friday, October 25, 07:00pm-08:00pm Pacific:
   Celebration, feedback, farewell!
   - Can't make the opener or closing? No Problem, pop in whenever you can
   - we'd love to have you!
   - This event is part of International
FacilitationWeek<http://www.iaf-world.org/index/Events/InternationalFacilitationWeek.aspx>
   .

Please let me know if you have any questions - I hope to meet you online
this week!

Tricia Chirumbole
Open Space Facilitator, Scrum Consultant
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole