[OSList] Invite: Facilitation Across Time and Space: How to Create Change Through Virtual Environments?

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at mojocollaborative.com
Mon Oct 14 11:32:48 PDT 2013

 Hi again all!
You are cordially invited to participate in a FREE "virtual" event on the
topic of: "Facilitation Across Time and Space: How to Create Change Through
Virtual Environments?" as part of the International Association of
Facilitators' *International Facilitation Week *(details below)
 We will have a 3-day open marketplace for participants to post topics and
methods of connecting, as well as an optional opening and closing circle.
You can post and participate in as many or as few sessions as you'd
like!.....Please let me know if ANY questions!
 Facilitation Across Time and Space: How to Create Change Through Virtual
Environments?
Online Facilitation Unconference 2013
*A community-driven event as part of International Facilitation Week*

*What?*

An informal, community-driven event for people to share and learn about the
exciting world of facilitating in virtual environments.

*When?*

This event will take place during and as part of International Facilitation
Week<http://www.iaf-world.org/index/Events/InternationalFacilitationWeek.aspx>,
October 21-27, 2013.

   - *Start:* Wednesday, 10/23 in the morning (Pacific Time)

   - *End:* Friday, 10/25 in the evening (Pacific Time)

*How?*
*Sign up here: http://ofu13.eventbrite.com/**

   -

*

Please pass it on!

Tricia Chirumbole
Open Space Facilitator & Scrum Consultant
www.mojocollaborative.com  <http://www.mojocollaborative.com>

US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole
twitter: @themojozone