[OSList] Third European Open Space Learning Exchange next month in Utrecht

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 13:44:32 PDT 2013

Dear LIST,
a couple of days ago I sent the invitation to the Third European Open
Space Learning Exchange Nov 20-22 in the Netherlands in Utrecht.
This invitation was crafted by the sponosor of the event, Frank Little.
Gerardo de Luzenberger and I helped.
Now I am attaching an updated draft of the invitation with a bit more
clarification and data. Its the third update in a few days based on
feedback and questions from potential participants. I now call it a
draft forever and I enjoy the invitation unfolding, manifesting itself,
emerging in our field that is inviting to the forces of selforganisation.
Seems that not having a perfect invitation or even a flyer and so far no
referral to a website and no information whatsover on how to pay the
150€ fee... and other shortcomings expands the space for
selforganisation to wash up new stuff in our direction.

Please have a look at the invitation and send Frank an email (that is
actually in the invitation), if you want to join our event.

And have a look at my new signature (till up to the event!)... you are
invited to use that three-liner as part of your signature. Makes you a
co-invitor!

Greetings from Berlin
mmp
--

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Come join us for the Third European Open Space Learning Exchange from
November 20 through 22, 2013 in
Utrecht, Netherlands