[OSList] Our D&D openspace Roadshow movie

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Tue Oct 1 12:07:32 PDT 2013

Hi MIchael, Suzanne, Tricia and Harrison

Thanks for your replies about the video I have oft thought catching some of the wonder of OS on video and communicating to people what they might be in for is like catching a ghost on camera. I truly believe Ragnar has managed to certainly get a glimpse of the elusive ineffable thing in the lens, I'd encourage anyone who is trying to communicate what an OS event actually is to others who want to know what actually might happen to watch and point others towards this movie.

Best regards,

Phelim McDermott
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

Sent from my iPhone